Who we are
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact information, including address, email and telephone number.
- Preferences and interests.
- Photos of property to help with the installation.
- Photos of property after installations for marketing purposes.
How we collect the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. We use the information that you have given us to:
- Advise or quote for installations or repairs.
- To collect information to use for internal record keeping.
- To send information or promotions that may be of interest.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources:
- Information passed on by third party websites by customers interested in products we provide.
To enable us to complete your order, we may share this information with other parties, including:
How we store your personal information:
We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary to complete your order, or for the duration of your guarantee.
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. We have physical, electronic and administrative measures in place to safeguard.
Links to other websites:
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us at Bramley Window Systems Ltd, The Tannery, Tannery Lane, Bramley GU5 0AB. if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, in the first instance you can make a complaint to us at Bramley Window Systems Ltd, The Tannery, Tannery Lane, Bramley GU5 0AB. firstname.lastname@example.org